Friday, December 21, 2007

Everyone needs a good bottle shop

With some many bottle shops being owned by the big chains like Woolworths and Coles, it is becoming harder to find a good local independent one. I'm lucky I have a very good local one, called Glebe Liquor. It's run by Tim aka "the Beret guy". Besides knowing his beer and wine, Tim has turned up in the occasional Chaser sketch on ABC television. Glebe Liquor has an excellent range of beer and wine. It stocks a lot of stuff you won't find elsewhere. Good for imported beers and cleanskins. And no Tim is not paying me to write this as he has no idea I have a blog.

Glebe Liquor
375 Glebe Point Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
tel:(02) 9660 1984
no website that I know of. Time to get modern Tim.

Do you have a favourite bottleshop? Tell us about it.

No comments: